Dell – Offer your customers simple, cost-effective desktop virtualization with Dell vWorkspace 8.5
We want to help you offer more choices to your customers. And for customers wanting more options than the traditional VDI offering, or wanting to implement on Microsoft hypervisors, Dell proposes its own connection broker: vWorkspace.
vWorkspace lets customers quickly and easily deploy and manage 10 to many thousands of virtual desktops, on a range of endpoints running different legacy operating systems. And the latest release, vWorkspace 8.5, delivers even more benefits including:
- Support more devices by using HTML5-enabled browsers (great for Chromebooks and true BYOD enablement)
- Easier access and configuration with policy-based connectors
- Increased speed and scalability for very large deployments and managed service providers
- More use cases: supports diskless endpoints and cloud desktops
- Support for unified communication, including Cisco (new), Lync, Avaya and Skype
Register for this webinar and learn how vWorkspace helps you maximise your trusted advisor relationship with your customers, and boost your revenue.