December Updates to Microsoft Azure RemoteApp
Within the month of December 2015, we released the following new features and capabilities for Azure RemoteApp:
- At Ignite Australia during our Fundamentals presentation we gave a demo of our new Web (HTML5) client, we began our private public preview for selected customers and are expanding to accept more volunteers, submit your nomination request.
- Azure RemoteApp modules for Azure PowerShell now include the ability to delete stale Active Directory machine objects which are left behind when a collection is updated, this new module will help remove stale objects ensuing your Active Directory remains clean, install today.
- Office 2016 for Office 365 is supported in Azure RemoteApp, we’ll soon have preconfigured gallery and template images ready for your convenience.
- We are soliciting volunteers to participate in our new Azure portal private preview, submit your nomination request.
- Quick links for previous monthly updates for March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November for Azure RemoteApp.
The following documentation was released and updated:
Read the entire article here, December Updates to Microsoft Azure RemoteApp