Dameware 12.0 Release Candidate Is Available Now!
We have all been waiting for this, and now it’s here: the Dameware 12.0 Release Candidate is now ready for you on the Customer Portal! Don’t wait, just download it while it’s still fresh and hot. However, if you want to learn a bit more about the new features, continue reading.
This release brings several bigger and smaller improvements, so let me highlight a few of them:
- Over the Internet (OTI) unattended sessions for Dameware Centralized users
- Allows you to remotely support users on the move, and assist remotely without the presence of the end user
- Deploy agents with OTI unattended support to end-points
- Manage agents for OTI unattended sessions to maintain high security and control
- Search Hosts in Mini Remote Control
- Support for Windows 10
- Ability to switch between the Standalone and Centralized versions without reinstallation
- And many other improvements and bug fixes
Read the entire article here, Dameware 12.0 Release Candidate Is Available Now!