Dameware 12.0 Is Now Available!
I’m thrilled to announce that Dameware 12.0 is now publicly available. In this release we focused all our efforts to finalise the remote support story with unattended over the internet sessions. Dameware now allows to assist remotely without presence of the end-user, who is not in the intranet but travelling. Technicians can now support end-user in company network as well as in Internet anytime.
This release brings several bigger and smaller improvements, so let me highlight a few of them:
- Over the Internet (OTI) unattended sessions for Dameware Centralized users
- Allows you to remotely support users on the move, and assist remotely without the presence of the end user
- Deploy agents with OTI unattended support to end-points
- Manage agents for OTI unattended sessions to maintain high security and control
- Search Hosts in Mini Remote Control
- Support for Windows 10
- Ability to switch between the Standalone and Centralized versions without reinstallation
- And many other improvements and bug fixes
Read the entire article here, Dameware 12.0 Is Now Available!