DABCC Radio: Universal Desktop Thin Clients for Virtualization Podcast with Stephen Yeo from IGEL – March 3, 2009 – Episode 73
Stephen Yeo is the World Wide Strategic Marketing Director at IGEL Technology. Mr. Yeo is an international thought leader in the field of IT, server-based computing and thin clients with over 15 years of industry experience. Before IGEL he was Marketing Director at both Wyse Technology and Dell UK. From the UK, Mr Yeo holds degrees in Engineering from Manchester University, England, and also a Masters of Business Administration and Masters of Business Informatics from Erasmus University, The Netherlands.
"I work at IGEL because they are the only company in our industry that share my vision of utility computing and have the necessary long term outlook, strong finances and engineering excellence needed to deliver it."
Douglas Brown worked at Citrix Systems, Inc. as a Senior Systems Engineer from 2001 to 2004 at which time he was voted Systems Engineer of the Year 2002 by his peers and management at Citrix. He was awarded the Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional) by Microsoft Corporation in 2005 through 2009 for his contributions to the industry. He was also a charter award winner of the Citrix Technology Professional (CTP) for his continued support of the Citrix community.
- Click to Listen to the above podcast, "Thin Client / Universal Desktop Virtualization Podcast with Stephen Yeo from IGEL"
- Click to Add the DABCC Radio podcast show to iTunes!
- Click for the DABCC Radio podcast show RSS feed and to subscribe to many other web-based podcatchers.
- Click to be emailed when a new podcast is posted!
- Click to Add the DABCC TV video podcast show to iTunes!
- Click to visit the DABCC-TV video podcast web page
Last but not least, check out our Community Virtualization Videos section to keep up with the latest virtualization related videos posted each and every day!!!