DABCC Live Webinar: Top 5 Strategies to Address the Challenges of Virtualization Management
Few technologies have been adopted as quickly as hardware virtualization. Server consolidation and easier disaster recovery have reduced costs, and lead to higher availability and increased flexibility. However, virtualization also introduces several new management challenges that can disrupt your data center environment.
- Eliminate tool and process sprawl by holistically monitoring your physical and virtual infrastructure through a single pane of glass
- Manage virtual server sprawl with tools that automatically discover and inventory all of your virtualized and physical components
- Monitor network stress in your environment using tools that combine synthetic end-user transactions with centralized infrastructure performance measurements
- Automatically and consistently group and manage services, prevent service disruption, and report on service levels for both physical and virtual resources
- Monitor resource performance and availability, including applications, databases, middleware, and Web servers, whether they are physical or virtual, and whether they reside in your data center or the cloud.