Corporate IT Solutions Combines User Simplicity, Enterprise Reliability in New Desktop-as-a-Service Offering
Corporate IT Solutions, a technology solutions provider specializing in enterprise cloud computing and managed services, today announced the general availability of pCloud Workspace, a new desktop-as-a-service offering which combines the agility and cost efficiency of the cloud with the reliability, security and expert technical management of enterprise applications. pCloud Workspace provides a flexible and affordable alternative to the high cost, complexity and unpredictable performance of virtual desktop infrastructure offerings. It also gives IT organizations the option of public or private cloud deployment. The application is hosted and managed by Corporate IT Solutions in its data centers in Boston and Marlborough, MA.
“With the rapid growth of mobile technologies and remote workforces, easy and secure access to enterprise applications and data from any device has become essential to organizational productivity,” said Jeffrey Boardman, CIO at Corporate IT Solutions. “Existing virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) offerings have failed to meet many organizational needs due to their high cost and complex deployments. Additionally, most of the desktop-as-a-service offerings available today are being outsourced to third parties. This creates significant reliability, security and compliance issues.”
With pCloud Workspace, users get a complete enterprise cloud offering for a fixed fee with unlimited application access and availability from any device. The service includes comprehensive system management and automated software upgrades while eliminating up front infrastructure and deployment costs.
Locally Managed by Data Center Experts
pCloud Workspace is locally managed and secured on-site at Corporate IT Solutions’ data center in Boston. It includes Help Desk support and 24x7x365 monitoring. Customers also get the benefit of Corporate IT Solutions’ extensive expertise in desktop infrastructure, virtualization, storage, disaster recovery, application delivery, data protection and security.
Public or Private Cloud Deployments
Corporate IT Solutions offers customers the option of public or private deployment to meet the needs of any size organization.
- pCloud Workspace Public Cloud – provides a multi-tenant hosting environment for smaller organizations with unlimited access to enterprise and desktop applications.
- pCloud Workspace Private Cloud – provides a dedicated infrastructure environment for larger organizations. This option offers all the flexibility and access of desktop-as-a-service with the control of dedicated infrastructure and administration.
Customers can also transition seamlessly from Public to Private Cloud deployments as needed.
Easy User Access; Enterprise Security and Reliability
pCloud Workspace offers a number of other important advantages:
- Access to any app from any device via the cloud – support for more than 1,000 applications.
- Work the way the business works – workspace environments can be customized to user preferences; no changes required to applications, usage or data formats.
- Intuitive systems management and provisioning – for desktop, application and server.
- Scale flexibly – add or consolidate desktops as business dictates without disruption or waste.
- Infinite scalability and built-in security – including backup, user management/permissions, data management and BYOD management. It is also fully compliant.
- Locally managed; 99.99% uptime guaranteed – Corporate IT Solutions’ fully-managed enterprise data center is equipped with the latest technologies and staffed by certified experts.
- Predictable, fixed monthly fee – affordable, all-inclusive service; no hidden fees.
“pCloud Workspace is an ideal solution for IT organizations with a decentralized structure and a growing base of remote and mobile staff,” added Boardman. “It also provides important flexibility for organizations experiencing rapid growth that need to scale quickly.”
pCloud Workspace is available immediately. For more information visit http://www.corpitsol.com/index.php/services-overview/hosting-solutions/pcloud-workspace/.
About Corporate IT Solutions
Corporate IT Solutions, Inc. delivers a comprehensive portfolio of custom solutions addressing the complete technology lifecycle — planning, designing, integrating, operating and optimizing networking and system solutions. The company represents leading technology innovators such as Cisco, Dell, EqualLogic and Compellent, Microsoft, VMware, Citrix and CommVault and offers dedicated technology practices around each. It focuses service delivery through three primary lines of business including Managed Services, pCloud Hosted Services and expert Professional Services. Corporate IT Solutions’ expertise in each of the above areas allow us to provide clients with reduced operational and capital expenditures in technology while providing quality services and stability. For more information visit http://www.corpitsol.com/index.php.