Citrix XenApp & Citrix Edgesight Recommendations when using Anti-Virus
Citrix XenApp settings:
- Change what gets scanned to scan inbound only. Typical settings are to scan on write, read access, etc.
- Scan local drives only
- Exclude the pagefile from being scanned.
- Exclude .dat and .tmp files.
- Exclude C:Documents and Settings*.*
- Disable the heuristics mode of scanning, this setting can be very intensive on the system
- For Printing performance issues: Exclude the Spool folder, C:WINDOWSsystem32spool
- Exclude the C:Program FilesCitrix folder and all subfolders
- Exclude smss.exe, winlogon.exe, userinit.exe, csrss.exe and wfshell.exe
- For Symantec only: Disable "Tamper Protection".
To learn more and to read the entire article at its source, please refer to the following page, Citrix XenApp & Citrix Edgesight recommendations when using Anti-Virus- Ervik.as