Citrix: Transitioning Your Legacy XenMobile 9 On-Premises Deployment to Citrix Cloud
So, the end-of-life date for XenMobile 9 — June 30 — is fast approaching and you haven’t moved to XenMobile 10 yet?
No worries. Citrix is ready to help you transition your legacy XenMobile 9 on-premises deployment to a Citrix Cloud deployment of XenMobile 10. Once there, you will have a highly secure, capable, scalable and performant mobility experience. XenMobile Service is a cloud-based solution hosted and managed by Citrix. This means we take care of tasks like server updates and proactively monitoring all the infrastructure. We also manage XenMobile backup and disaster recovery and have SLAs for your XenMobile Service deployment.
Why XenMobile Service from Citrix Cloud?
- Faster deployment – Hours instead of days.
- No upfront costs – Minimal to no infrastructure.
- Peace of mind – 99.9% uptime.
- Predictable budget.
- OpEx – Pay and get value as you go.
- No hard cut-over. Run your current XenMobile 9 system in parallel while transitioning to the cloud – and take up to 2 years to do this.
- Citrix Cloud and XenMobile Rapid Deployment teams will help to ensure success with the transition.
- Citrix offers very attractive transition pricing to preserve your investment in your current XenMobile 9 software
Read the entire article here, Transitioning Your Legacy XenMobile 9 On-Premises Deployment to Citrix Cloud
via the fine folks at Citrix Systems, Inc.