Citrix Synergy Day 2 Summary!
So a lot of information appeared on day 2 of the Synergy keynote as well! So this is a summary of the new announcements today. Now there weren’t so many new stuff to discuss today, since many updates are published in the breakout sessions, which can’t be seen streamed and note this blogpost will be updated as soon as I know more!
Citrix Cloud Secure Browser
- Support for internally hosted web applications
- Option to add authentication to externally hosted web applications via NetScaler Gateway. Which means that we can using clienteles access publish internal applications from within Citrix Cloud Secure Browser.
- Ability to choose resource location region
- Traceability through a Usage Meter in the user interface
- Option to watermark browser apps for added security
- Upgrade to Citrix Receiver for HTML5 2.0
- URL Whitelisting
Read the entire article here, Citrix Synergy day 2 summary!
via Marius Sandbu.