Citrix Releases Citrix Receiver 7.1 for iOS
Citrix has released Citrix Receiver 7.1 for iOS!
Citrix Receiver 7.1 for iOS includes the following:
- iOS 10 Support including Widget Support
- Citrix Receiver for iOS supports iOS 10, including Widgets. The Citrix Receiver widget displays the last application or desktop launched by the user for quicker access to frequently used apps and desktops.
- Touch ID Support
- Touch ID can be used in Citrix Receiver for iOS for faster authentication and enhanced user experience.
- Note: Touch ID does not work when launching XenApp/XenDesktop (ICA) sessions from Worx Home, Safari, or other third-party apps.
- New Look
- The Citrix Receiver icon and background images have been updated to match other Citrix Receiver clients.
- X1 Mouse on Citrix Receiver “Ribbon” Menu
- X1 mouse can be used to pull down the ribbon menu and for selecting options.
- Reset Receiver
- Clears all user configurations and resets Citrix Receiver to default settings. This includes associated client certificates.
- End of Support for iOS 7
- Citrix Receiver 7.1 will not be supported on Apple devices running iOS 7.x
Fixed Issues in 7.1
- The resolution of the desktop session displays lower than the original session resolution. [#653768]
Known Issues in 7.1
- Applications disabled on DDC still appear as available on the App list. [#654514]