Citrix on ControlUp Insights – Collective Analytics for EUC
ControlUp has been featured here in the past, mostly highlighting its real-time capabilities. This post focuses on ControlUp Insights, our new analytics platform, which offers interactive historical reports covering all aspects of EUC IT.
Citrix admins searching for alternatives to the now EOL EdgeSight, can find a wide array of interactive reports with drill down capabilities such as:
- Resource consumption reports at the Hosts, VMs sessions and even the processes level.
- User activity reports, such as session count report, session activity report as well as the ability to drill down to the session details report and view individual processes within the session.
- User experience reports that show logon duration stats and application experience over time as well as a protocol latency report that allows the comparison of latency over time and between different branches.
- Application activity reports that summarizes application usage and concurrency
- Citrix licensing reports and more
ControlUp Insights introduces the concept of Collective Analytics™, which provides IT administrators with the ability to compare their performance, availability and asset utilization using metadata from thousands of similar IT infrastructures to guide them in setting goals and expectations, and making sure that operations are running optimally.
Read the entire article here, ControlUp Insights – Collective Analytics for EUC
via the fine folks at Citrix Systems, Inc.