Citrix “Old” Provisioning Services Documentation Script Update 4.26
I recently made changes to the PVS Assessment script based on feedback from a new script user WR. I decided to make the same changes to the “Old” PVS V4.2x documentation script and take this time to do some code cleanup.
#Version 4.26 12-Sep-2016
- Added an alias AA for AdminAddress to match the other scripts that use AdminAddress
- Added Break statements to most of the Switch statements
- Added checking the NIC’s “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” setting
- Remove all references to TEXT and HTML output as those are in the 5.xx script
- If remoting is used (-AdminAddress), check if the script is being run elevated. If not, show the script needs elevation and end the script
For the Active Directory documentation script V2.0, I added a check that is certain parameters are used, the script must be run from an elevated PowerShell session. I added that check now to all the PVS scripts. If the -AdminAddress parameter is used, check if the script is being run elevated. If not, display a message and end the script.
Read the entire article here, Citrix “Old” Provisioning Services Documentation Script Update 4.26
via Carl Webster