Citrix: Monitor Logon Performance Seamlessly with eG Innovations
Today’s digital economy spans geographies, network landscapes, and distributed datacenters, so it is important to establish seamless remote connectivity for end users, wherever they connect and from whichever device. eG Innovations, a Citrix Ready Partner since 2010, and Citrix have been working together to ensure that their end-user computing solutions offer an enriching virtual workspace experience for users.
To help organizations monitor, manage and improve end-user experience for virtualized application/desktop delivery, eG Innovations has released a free tool, the eG Enterprise Express Logon Simulator – a fully SaaS-based synthetic logon testing and performance monitoring tool for Citrix infrastructures. It is compatible with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop. Read more about this tool here.
The eG Enterprise Express Logon Simulator is a Citrix Ready-certified solution that helps IT administrators to:
- Create a synthetic simulation of logon scenarios from any local or remote endpoint
- Proactively measure logon performance at regular intervals
- Test and understand the user logon experience, and detect any slowness or errors
- Compare user logon metrics across different locations
- Establish baselines for logon time execution
- Optimize and fine-tune logon performance before real users access XenApp/XenDesktop sessions
Read the entire article here, Monitor Logon Performance Seamlessly with eG Innovations
Via the fine folks at Citrix Systems, Inc.