Citrix: Industry analysts define a digital workspace
I recently sat down with analysts David Johnson and Andrew Hewitt from Forrester Research to get their thoughts on what is a digital workspace and how it is going to change the way we work, in preparation for a webinar. I learned a lot from their perspective on the market, and want to “pay-it-forward” by sharing their responses to five key questions:
- What is a digital workspace and why is it different than just VDI, virtualization or current mobility management solutions?
- What are the benefits of a digital workspace and why do I need it now?
- How is a digital workspace going to transition the way we work in the future?
- What are the components that make up the digital workspace?
- How does an IT org get started with the transformation and where should it start?
Due to detail of their insights, I’m going to break up their responses into two blog posts. David and Andrew will also be joining me on a webinar on May 31 at 12:00 PM EST to share more details and research from Forrester. For now, let’s start with the first two questions on the list.
Read the entire article here, Industry analysts define a digital workspace
via the fine folks at Citrix Systems, Inc.