Citrix Geek Speak Webinar: Cloud Computing for the Enterprise: Will adoption bring dark skies or cloud nine?
We all know that the adoption of the cloud has been inhibited by security, infrastructure, and cost concerns. On the flip side, Cloud environments offer many benefits that would be cost-prohibitive to deliver on-site. Can the cloud be used to provide advanced security? How much of an infrastructure investment must be made? And, when do the economics of moving to the cloud make sense?
Join a spirited panel of pundits who will share their thoughts about using the cloud to enable security, optimize datacenter infrastructure, and save money.. or not!
This live web session will give attendees insight into what is needed to secure cloud environments, what really shouldn”t go in the cloud at this stage, and other key considerations. This live session will give attendees insights into what is needed to secure cloud environments, what really shouldn”t go in the cloud at this stage, and other key considerations.
Sign up today! > http://bit.ly/GeekSpeakWebcast
– What needs to be done today to better secure the cloud
– What”s coming in terms of next gen cloud
– What level of investment is required for moving into the cloud
– Key considerations before you make the move into the cloud
– Simon Crosby, CTO & Co-founder at Bromium
– Nathan Day, Chief Scientist at SoftLayer Technologies
– Christofer Hoff, Chief Architect of Security at Juniper Networks
– Sheng Liang, CTO, Cloud Platforms Group at Citrix
– Chris Wolf, Research Vice President at Gartner
Thursday, September 22, 2011 @ 1 pm ET / 10 am PT