Citrix: Drive Better Customer Experience with NetScaler Mobile Gateway
The Mobile World Congress is coming up —February 27th to March 2 in Barcelona, Spain — and Citrix will be there to show our latest products and solutions.
Before the event, I am going to write a couple of blog posts to highlight, in particular, how Citrix NetScaler can help service providers drive better customer experience and compete more effectively.
At the show this year, Citrix will showcase a number of solutions to drive new ways of engaging customers and new ways of working. For Service Providers, NetScaler can improve the mobile customer experience in the new world of encrypted traffic, SDN and NFV by:
- Letting you regain control of the mobile customer experience with NetScaler encrypted video optimization technology, using QUIC or HTTPS
- Improving download speeds by 30% or more and improving network utilization 50% or more.
- Driving down operational costs by consolidating a number of network services on software deployed on COTS hardware.
- Integrating seamlessly with NFV orchestration and Software Defined Networks.
- Protecting your investment with pooled capacity licensing.
Read the entire article here, Drive Better Customer Experience with NetScaler Mobile Gateway
via the fine folks at Citrix Systems, Inc.