Citrix Delivery Controller unattended installation with PowerShell
The installation and configuration of all Citrix products can be automated. This article covers the Citrix Delivery Controller unattended installation with PowerShell and SCCM.
Besides the automatic installation, I provide PowerShell code for the creation and configuration of a new XenDesktop site as well as code for joining an existing site. Here is an overview of all included configurations:
- Create the three XenDesktop databases
- Create or join XenDesktop site
- Configure site:
- Connect to the Citrix License Server
- Add administrators
- Configure grooming settings
- Allow trusted XML request
- Disable Connection Leasing and enable Local Host Cache
- Disable CEIP
For all installations and configurations detailed PowerShell scripts are provided.
Read the entire article here: Citrix Delivery Controller unattended installation with PowerShell
Via Dennis Span at dennisspan.com