Citrix Cloud Secure Browser Unveils More Security Features!
Just two months ago, Citrix Cloud Secure Browser Service graduated from Cloud Labs to provide a quick, simple way for any IT organization – even those that have never used a Citrix product – to securely deliver web and SaaS applications to any modern browser. And true to its cloud nature, we’ve released continuous improvements since then.
In addition to general logon, speed improvements and a refreshed user interface, the other major enhancements include:
- Support for internally hosted web applications
- Option to add authentication to externally hosted web applications
- Ability to choose resource location region
- Traceability through a Usage Meter in the user interface
- Option to watermark browser apps for added security
- Upgrade to Citrix Receiver for HTML5 2.0
- URL Whitelisting
For a complete list of updates, please visit the Citrix Cloud What’s New page.
Publishing Internal or Authenticated Web Apps
Read the entire article here, Citrix Cloud Secure Browser Unveils More Security Features!
via the fine folks at Citrix Systems, Inc.