Citrix Cloud Business Continuity Advantage
Business Continuity — a term that includes High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) when used in the context of IT planning and enterprise architecture — is not the first thing that attracts customers to Citrix Cloud. In fact, many Citrix Cloud subscribers initially do not use that term at all (at least not until we have a conversation with them).
Then there is an AHA! moment: Realization that Citrix Cloud provides the unexpected benefit of protection from IT-induced business interruptions.
Customers evaluating Citrix Cloud most often tell us that they want to:
- Let employees work from anywhere;
- Manage multiple locations;
- Support remote offices while minimizing the security risk and time consuming maintenance of server sprawl;
- Keep pace with escalating business demands such as an expanding workforce;
- Dispense with the hassles and cost of renewing perpetual licenses or living with outdated software;
- Modernize an aging IT infrastructure; and,
- Turn to the cloud to avoid expensive capital investments.
The above IT objectives can all be met with Citrix Cloud. At the same time, characteristics of the Citrix Cloud architecture directly enhance business continuity preparedness. This is achieved by maximizing uptime of critical applications and systems – the HA part.
Read the entire article here, Citrix Cloud Business Continuity Advantage
via the fine folks at Citrix Systems, Inc.