Checkout AccessNow HTML5 RDP Client – Chromebook Ready
I wanted to take a moment to share with you a HTML5 Remote Desktop client I think you just love. It’s called, AccessNow from Ericom and it works perfectly with Chromebooks too!
Chromebook ready — Easy browser-based access to Windows Applications & Desktops
ZERO software installation & configuration on the user device!
- Empowers enterprises with instant access to Windows apps and desktops from any device with an HTML5-compatible browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- Fast deployment – Zero client-side software & plug-ins, lowers IT and helpdesk overhead and helps organizations solve the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) challenge
- Facilitate Business Continuity — 24/7, browser-based access to remote PCs and applications including MS Office, SAP R3 ERP and other Windows apps
- Integrates with the Ericom Secure Gateway for secure access to the network. Can be used with, or instead of, an SSL VPN
- Included in Ericom Connect®, our advanced, Grid technology-based connection broker
"Ericom was the first company to provide HTML5 access services, so that really made Chromebooks a valid option for us."
– Cliff Dixon – Vice President of IT at Quality Distribution, Inc.
Try Online Demo ??- http://www.ericom.com/demo_AccessNow.asp?URL_ID=a0B24000006ZsCq
Learn More: AccessNow for Chromebooks FAQs – http://www.ericom.com/AccessNow_FAQs.asp?URL_ID=a0B24000006ZsCq