Centrix Software Expands EMEA Channel Reach
Centrix Software, a provider of unified end-user computing solutions that optimise the way IT infrastructures deliver applications, services and content, today announced it is expanding its channel network across EMEA following the latest release of its Centrix WorkSpace solution. As part of its expansion strategy, Centrix Software has announced new partner agreements with virtualisation specialists in the UK and Germany including Vcentral, UKN Group, add3, CCP Software and SOS Software to offer Centrix WorkSpace within their infrastructure and desktop transformation portfolios.
“With many desktop and application migrations planned, companies are having to make significant decisions about technology change, selection and deployment,” said Lewis Gee, Vice President Worldwide Sales and Marketing for Centrix Software. “With Centrix WorkSpace, our partners can assess quickly the IT landscapes of their customers, to support business case planning and ensure new technology investments deliver value fast. Our channel growth plans reflect the growing demand we are seeing for decision support within customers around desktop virtualisation, new application platforms, IT-as-a-Service and cloud models.”
Centrix WorkSpace solutions enable organisations to create innovative IT services that are aligned to the needs of their unique user environments for greater cost control and efficiency.
- Centrix WorkSpace iQ™ provides powerful analytics and reporting capabilities for monitoring and metering application and device usage in user environments, enabling organisations to make informed decisions about IT transformation. Using Centrix WorkSpace iQ, service providers, resellers and consultants can demonstrate and maximise the value of new technologies and ensure new investments are tuned to the usage and consumption patterns of their customers’ user environment.
- Centrix WorkSpace Universal™ enables organisations that are operating a mixed environment of legacy, virtualised and cloud applications or a shared infrastructure, to unify and centrally manage service delivery and provide IT-as-a-Service. Centrix WorkSpace Universal eliminates the impact of back-end fragmentation on the user’s access experience and gives IT teams the ability to monitor, meter and manage internal and external service delivery.
New features in Centrix WorkSpace 5.1 released today include:
- Enhanced web and cloud application reporting – giving organisations the ability to track and assess the use of hosted software
- Remote access reporting – that identifies how users are connecting to their resources, provides intelligence to guide virtualisation planning
- Enhanced auditing capabilities for assessing requirements for Microsoft Office 2010 – enables organisations to optimise licensing spend and identify which components of the Office suite to deploy to individual users
- Password management functionality that allows users to enter one password and gain access to all their authorised applications
“The level of visibility and information on user environments that we can provide using Centrix WorkSpace makes it a hugely compelling solution for us. It’s essential for our customers to have as much information and analysis as they can about their end-user requirements when assessing, planning and deploying new application and desktop services,” said Danny Clarke, director at add3. “Centrix WorkSpace enables us to provide our customers with in-depth and justified reasons to invest in new technology, making it easier for them to sign off on new desktop projects. It will be a strategic part of our solutions offering going forward.”
About Centrix Software
Headquartered in Newbury, UK, Centrix Software provides award-winning unified end-user computing solutions that optimise the way IT infrastructures deliver applications and content provisioned from physical, virtual, web or hosted platforms. By enabling a user-centric approach to IT service delivery, Centrix Software helps its customers to be more agile, flexible and efficient in how they deliver client-side technology services. Centrix Software solutions have helped leading organisations in banking and securities, insurance, telecommunications, retail, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, energy and utilities, and the public sector. For more information please visit http://www.centrixsoftware.com or follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/centrixsoftware