Beta For SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager V7.3 Is Coming!
We have completed the bulk of the development effort and are now focused on testing the latest release of Network Configuration Manager (NCM); NCM v7.3 is going to reach Beta status soon. This is your chance to install the latest version and provide feedback on the new features and fixes. Providing feedback during the beta is the best way to ensure that your feedback will be incorporated in to the release. To participate, simply fill out this survey and you will be sent the download links for the Beta. Remember, Betas cannot be installed in production and you cannot upgrade the Beta to any other future versions.
The following enhancement have been added to NCM so far:
- NCM and NPM databases merged
- Optimized DB schema
- Account limitations are applied to NCM jobs.
- Core node management page is used to add/remove devices from NCM.
- In the discovery wizard, users can choose whether to import newly discovered nodes into NCM.
- Node Sync is gone!
- Subviews are fully supported.
- A completely new version of the Configuration Management page
- EoL/EoS info on (NCM) node details page
- Admins can now clear all transfers for all users from the Transfer Status page in the Web UI.
- Limit policy reports for individual accounts
- Jobs Summary table can be sorted according to any column.
To learn more, read the entire article here, Beta For Network Configuration Manager V7.3 Is Coming!