Beta Docker Community Edition for Google Cloud Platform
Today we’re excited to announce beta Docker Community Edition (CE) for Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Users interested in helping test and improve Docker CE for GCP should sign up at beta.docker.com. We’ll let in users to the beta as the product matures and stabilizes, and we’re looking forward to your input and suggestions.
Docker CE for GCP is built on the same principle as Docker CE for AWS and Docker CE for Azure and provides a Docker setup on GCP that is:
- Quick and easy to install in a few minutes
- Released in sync with other Docker releases and always available with the latest Docker version
- Simple to upgrade from one Docker CE version to the next
- Configured securely and deployed on minimal, locked-down Linux maintained by Docker
- Self-healing and capable of automatically recovering from infrastructure failures
Read the entire article here, Beta Docker Community Edition for Google Cloud Platform
via the fine folks at Docker.