There are many approaches to disaster recovery, with varying tradeoffs between risk and cost. Virtualization has rebalanced the equation and, with the right solution, even small businesses can achieve disaster protection that used to be relegated to the world′s most critical business networks.
Register for this webinar to learn about:
- Unifying file, VM and datacenter recovery with a single solution
- Automating recovery to a few clicks for less stress during disaster events
- Reducing recovery time with direct replication
- Chris Henley is a Veeam Product Strategy Specialist focused on Microsoft Hyper-V technologies, a Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), author and speaker.
- Greg Shields is a Microsoft MVP, a VMware vExpert, independent author, speaker and IT consultant.
To learn more and to access the above webinar, please visit: Veeam Webinar: Replicated VMs - The Missing Link in Disaster Recovery