Cloning, copying or exporting a virtual machine (VM) can be time-consuming and resource-intensive. And if you have to power off or pause the VM, it can be disruptive, too.
But with VeeamZIP™ you can easily backup a VM for restore on any host.
Whether you use VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, or a combination of both, Veeam Backup Free Edition fits right into your environment. And however you do regular backups, Veeam Backup Free Edition is a must-have tool for managing your VMs.
- What you need—when you need it
- With Veeam Backup Free Edition, you can quickly:
- Backup, archive or copy a VM—without pausing or powering it off
- Restore data from inside a VM
- Migrate and manage VMs and files
- all in one easy-to-use tool that’s completely free.
Veeam Backup Free Edition contains useful utilities for day-to-day VM management:
- VeeamZIP: ad-hoc backup for operational, archival or portability purposes.
- Instant File-Level Recovery: restore individual guest files directly from an image-level backup.
- File Manager: the easy way to manage VM and host files.
- Quick Migration for VMware: migrate a live VM to any host or datastore.
- The New FastSCP
More than 150,000 VMware administrators rely on Veeam FastSCP™ to manage VM and host files. Now FastSCP is part of Veeam Backup Free Edition—the essential tool for VMware and Hyper-V administrators.
Free tool—not free trial
Veeam Backup Free Edition provides a number of powerful utilities for managing VMs. It complements your regular backup tool by providing easy ad-hoc backups of individual VMs. If you need more, you can easily upgrade to the full version of Veeam Backup & Replication™—simply install a license key. For more information, check out the free vs. full comparison.
To learn more and to download the above file, please visit: VeeamZIP - Veeam Backup Free Edition for VMware and Hyper-V
Sponsored Link: http://www.unitrends.com/free-backup/?src=dabcc