This episode of DABCC Live is focused on Intelligent Desktop Virtualization (IDV). If you know me, you know I love what I call “client virtualization” or client hypervisors so I’m extremely excited to have Virtual Computer with us to technically dive deep in to their NxTop virtual desktop solution. As with all DABCC Live webinars, we will be taking questions from the audience so I hope you can attend ready to ask questions and learn!
Want to virtualize desktops without draining your IT budget? Intelligent Desktop Virtualization (IDV) with Virtual Computer NxTop® eliminates over 90% of the cost of server-hosted VDI, while delivering all of the same benefits and none of the performance issues.
Join this DABCC Live Webinar, hosted by Douglas Brown and presented by Tom Reed, Director of Sales Engineering at Virtual Computer, for a technical deep dive on NxTop—an award-winning IDV solution that’s revolutionizing the way IT professionals manage and secure PCs.
In this interactive discussion, Tom and Doug will cover:
- Technical differences between IDV and VDI
- Security and time-saving features of NxTop Center (central management console)
- Advantages of NxTop Engine (type-1 client hypervisor)
- Resource requirements for a desktop virtualization environment
- Transparent backup and recovery
- Active Directory integration
- Shared image management, policy controls, and more!
This is a must-attend for IT professionals responsible for PC management and network security, and exploring desktop virtualization options as a standalone project or cloud computing initiative.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT