Note : Use this as concept design, not say you should but the speed has been amazing.
- PVS Servers are doubling up as NFS servers
- As per diagram 1, vDisks are stored in PVS Ram after 1st boot
- Each VM has a separate cache drive (D:\) for page file + events and vdisk cache file
- XenServer has both NFS Fusion IO drives attached as NFS shares
- VM Cached drives (D:\) are stored on NFS Fusion IO
- VM Cache drives are split evenly across both Fusion IO drives (presuming you have your apps split across xenapp servers for redundancy)
To continue reading this article please view it at source here : http://www.applicationdelivery.co.uk/i-got-99-problems-but-iops-aint-one/