April updates to Microsoft Azure RemoteApp
Within the month of April 2015, we released the following new features and capabilities for Azure RemoteApp:
- Deploy Azure RemoteApp collection to your Azure Virtual Network (with support for Express Route), read full blog post.
- Ability to use platform gallery image in a Hybrid deployment, read more
- Microsoft Platform images and Azure RDSH gallery image were updated with April software updates for Windows Server 2012 R2
- iOS client was updated to version to version 8.1.9 resolving issues on iOS 8.3.
- Android BETA client was updated to version 8.1.10 resolving issues Windows key not working on an external keyboard
- Mac client was updated to version 8.0.16 resolving issues and improving performance with drive redirection when moving large files
Following documentation was released and updated:
To learn more and to read the entire article at its source, please refer to the following page, April updates to Azure RemoteApp- Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services) Team Blog