7 Surprising Statistics From the Latest EMA Report on ITSM
New research from the Enterprise Management Associates® (get the full report below) reveals that ITSM has become a hub of innovation for many organizations. While formerly seen as an area of reactive management with fading process efficiencies and legacy concerns, it is now seen as a unifier of IT silos.
The report analyzes the evolution of ITSM in companies across North America and Europe, looking at ITSM from many angles, including:
- Organization, governance, and best practices
- Strategic priorities
- Technology and analytic priorities
- Data and service modeling
- Service catalogs and app stores
- Endpoint and mobile management
- The impact of cloud
- Enterprise process workflows and the Internet of Things (IoT)
From the group of 264 ITSM customers surveyed, here are seven statistics:
1. 91% ITSM respondents viewed the service desk as their primary ITSM investment. Ivanti Service Manager, powered by HEAT, is the most affordable, flexible and complete cloud-optimized ITSM solution available.
Read the entire article here, 7 Surprising Statistics From the Latest EMA Report on ITSM
via the fine folks at Ivanti.