4 Keys to a Successful Citrix Migration
If you are considering a Citrix migration, it is very likely that one or more of needs is driving your decision making.
- Your Citrix licenses are about to expire and you are concerned about losing access to Citrix support
- It is time to move from a less secure messaging, email or collaboration application to a more secure and flexible Citrix solution.
- You are not sure how you are going to measure key performance before during and after you migrate to Citrix XenMobile MDM
- You want and need access to more in depth reporting for all aspects of your environment before a migration plan is created
- Application “slow-time or intermittent issues are affecting the productivity of end users and it needs to be tracked down and eliminated before a migration can take place
Everyone in IT from the CEO to IT Managers and Admins all have their own concerns and perspectives about initiating a Citrix migration and they often overlap.
Executives and IT Managers care about automation, modernization, reducing OPEX, increasing productivity and maintaining a seamless user experience.
Learn more, read the entire article here, 4 Keys to a Successful Citrix Migration